- Enter Order Details
- Send Inquiry
In reference to this Order
For more details or to cancel your current order
please contact your store directly by phone.
In reference to Technical Issues
All email inquiries will be handled in the order in which they are received.
Please be advised that it may take longer to respond depending on the nature of the inquiry.
In reference to all Other Services
Domino's is always glad to listen to what customers have to say. Please contact an operator at the number below.
- Customer Calling Center
- Hours: Daily 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Toll-free number:0120-838-204
- *Calls from mobile phones accepted.
Other Email Inquiries
Please read the infromation below in reference to the use of Personal Information and click on the Accept button to continue.
Please be aware that you will not be able to proceed if you click on Do Not Accept.
Regarding the Use of Personal Information
We recognize the safeguarding of personal information as the basis and an important responsibility of our business operation.
Please note, however, that you may not be able to get all the services you require unless you enter all the necessary items.
Purposes of Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information for, and will not use the acquired information other than, the purposes of usage listed below;
- (1) delivering the ordered products to customers; 、PickUp来Store:の商品の受け渡し
- (2) providing information concerning our campaigns and services
- (3) sending questionnaires, direct mails and electronic newsletters
- (4) conducting questionnaires, surveys and analysis for improvement of our service and development of new products
- (5) providing personalized contents and services to customers
- (6) responding to your inquiries
- ※ お客様Contact Usに関しては、(6) responding to your inquiriesにのみ使用します。
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We will control with the utmost care your personal information registered for our services or at our Site, and will not use or disclose it to third parties for purposes other than those specified at the time of collection without your prior approval;
provided, however, this does not apply in the following cases.
- (1) When we entrust personal information to outside companies which we outsource some services to, insofar as such outside companies execute a confidentiality agreement concerning the handling of personal information in advance.
- (2) When we determine that the registered user actually or potentially harms third parties.
- (3) When public organizations including the police, a court, the public prosecutors' office and a consumer affairs bureau demand disclosure of the contents of the registration.
In cases where we receive your request for disclosure, correction, deletion of your personal information stored by us as well as for suspension of use, we will reasonably respond to your request after confirming your identification.
Safeguarding of Personal Information
We have established technical and internal control system and will take reasonable measures, in order to protect your personal information stored by us against loss, alteration, disclosure and unauthorized access.
Review and Improvement
For the purpose of ensuring that personal information is managed properly, we will comply with the relevant laws, regulations and other rules, and regularly review and improve our personal information control system while keeping all of our employees informed about the results of such review and improvement.
On our website, we will not collect your personal information with the use of methods which cannot be readily recognized (for example, by tracking cookie information).
Established on April 1, 2005.
Revised on: 2016Year3Month1Sun
If you have any questions concerning personal information, please contact:
- Personal Information Protection, Customer Relations & Service Group, Domino's Pizza Japan, Inc.
- Toll-free No.: 0120-30-3047 Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. to 5:30p.m.
- Email us at:（ firstname.lastname@example.org ）
<User Privacy Protection and Administration>
- Domino's Pizza Japan, Inc. Security Management Manager Yamashita
- Domino’s Pizza Japan, Inc. is a target entity of an authorized personal information protection organization.03-5820-3652
For more information, please go to the following website.
- http://privacymark.jp/protection_group/index.html.（ http://www.jipdec.or.jp/protection_org/index.html ）
- Consultation Service concerning Personal Information Protection,Privacy Mark Promotion Center,Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community
Tel: 03-5776-1379, 0120-700-779 (toll-free)
I have read and agree to the above.